Code of Conduct
BSidesBDX is dedicated to providing a useful and informative security event for all communities and community members. This means a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and we expect all of our conference's participants to abide by our common ethos defined below.
- Be an ADULT
- Be polite, honourable, tolerant and a positive contributor to our event
- Be respectful of both people and ideas
- Do not be crass, rude, ignorant or demeaning
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- You are not here to red team our hosts. If you find a security flaw in the WiFi or other part of the network of our conference area follow responsible disclosure procedures.
Enforcement and Consequences:
- If an individual believes this Code of Conduct is in violation, we ask them to make the organizers aware of the issue so it can be remediated
- Conference participants violating these simple rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the sole discretion of the conference organizers
- If you do not feel comfortable speaking to one of us in person, you can also email concerns to email@example.com, anonymous submissions are treated just as seriously as in person submissions
BSidesBDX is not responsible for any actions of attendees, speakers, volunteers or other participants.
*BSidesBDXCode of Conduct inspired by BSidesLisbon Code of Conduct, which was inspired by BSidesVancouver Code of Conduct*