Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct BSidesBDX is dedicated to providing a useful and informative security event for all communities and community members. This means a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and we expect all of our conference's participants to abide by our common ethos defined below. __ Simple Expectations:__
- Be an ADULT
- Be polite, honourable, tolerant and a positive contributor to our event
- Be respectful of both people and ideas
- Do not be crass, rude, ignorant or demeaning
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- You are not here to red team our hosts. If you find a security flaw in the WiFi or other part of the network of our conference area follow responsible disclosure procedures.
Enforcement and Consequences: If an individual believes this Code of Conduct is in violation, we ask them to make the organizers aware of the issue so it can be remediated. Conference participants violating these simple rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the sole discretion of the conference organizers.
If you do not feel comfortable speaking to one of us in person, you can also email concerns to email@example.com, anonymous submissions are treated just as seriously as in person submissions
The BSidesBDX Code of Conduct inspired by BSidesLisbon Code of Conduct, which was inspired by BSidesVancouver Code of Conduct